Six weeks; registration is rolling
1:1 coaching, conducted remotely via Zoom
All ages; all content is modified in a developmentally appropriate way for each stage of learning
$750 Total, which includes six 60-minute 1:1 coaching sessions
This customized program will equip your student with the executive functioning skills they need to tackle learning with confidence. Your expert coach will provide your student with a better understanding of the way they learn and with concrete organizational skills. Each weekly 1:1 session will focus on selected skills associated with a different component of executive functioning. All sessions will incorporate mindfulness exercises and include time for reflection and troubleshooting from the weeks prior. Your expert coach will also email you and your student a summary of key takeaways following each session. This program is a great opportunity for students to receive a condensed organizational overview without the commitment of longer-term coaching.
- Week 1: Physical Environment – Study Space & Materials
- Week 2: Schedule Systems – Calendars & Reminders
- Week 3: Time Management Techniques – Understanding, Estimating and Tracking Time
- Week 4: Limiting Distractions & Procrastination Strategies
- Week 5: Critical Reading, Annotations & Note Taking Strategies
- Week 6: SMART Goal Setting, Visualization & Reflection
If you are interested in the EF Fundamentals program please complete the contact form below. We will follow up with a short phone call to confirm your scheduling preferences.