About Organizational Tutors
We believe that empowering students with customized executive functioning skills and strategies is the most powerful investment in their future as life-long independent learners. Working at the intersection of psychology and education, our coaches use evidence-based supports and prioritize forming authentic connections to help students of all ages strengthen their academic and personal self-efficacy.
- We embody an empathic and authentic approach to every interaction.
- We communicate effectively and transparently.
- We prioritize and invest in forming meaningful connections with our students — as unique humans and learners — and their support systems.
- We receive information from our students through an open-minded, trusting lens and collaboratively cross-check its accuracy.
- We dedicate ourselves to the goals of our students to replace our support with a skillset centered on their independence.
- We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards.
- We constantly strive to improve by welcoming and processing feedback through a growth mindset.
- We take a socially just, culturally informed, and anti-racist stance.